Why Work at Innovive?
At Innovive, we understand our success and continued growth depends entirely on the quality and commitment of our employees. If you relish the challenge and hard work associated with a fast-growing company, Innovive would like to hear from you!
Innovive is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive compensation, full health benefits, 401K, a positive work environment, and an on-site gymnasium with group fitness programs. Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We currently have opening for a Client Service Representative in our San Diego, CA location. For more information about this position, please click on the description below.
- Client Service Representative Job Description
Innovive is a high growth manufacturing company serving the Biomedical Research community. We are an easygoing, casual and fun place to work. We value hard work and credit a team effort for our continued growth year after year. We are looking for a candidate who is looking to start their professional career as a Client Service Representative in our San Diego, CA corporate office.
You will be responsible for the overall customer experience by answering questions, resolving issues and providing sales support in an efficient, courteous and enthusiastic manner. We are looking for a candidate with the following competencies to join our team:
- Highly motivated, confident, energetic, with a positive attitude
- Efficient with use of time, and pays close attention to details
- Strong communication and presentation skills, along with great listening ability
- Patient and able to handle complaints, even when handling difficult situations
- Analytical, ability and eagerness to solve problems
- Exceptional work ethic, willing and driven to succeed - a self-starter
- A high degree of honesty and integrity
- Take incoming calls from customers and process purchase orders
- Coordinate deliveries at customer sites
- Process receivables
- Data entry and filing
- Respond to general and customer specific e-mails
- Run credit reports
- Establish new customer accounts
- Provide support to sales team as needed
- Create various customer reports as needed
- Generate quotes
- Follow up with customers in a timely manner
- Bachelor's Degree -- ideally in a business related field
- Computer literate and proficiency with Microsoft Office (Netsuite experience a plus but not required)
- Previous work experience in an office environment
Starting salary will be commensurate with experience. This position offers a range of benefits including:
Health care, Dental, 401K and fully equipped fitness facility. We offer a casual work environment, and excellent career growth.
Innovive is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.Please forward a resume including salary requirements to: email@example.com.